Terms and Conditions
Please read this notice carefully before you use our website.
- The use of Green Fund Finance Sweden AB website is governed by the laws of the Sweden and the applicable laws of Sweden without regard to conflict of law principles. If any provision of this policy shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. In every case and to the full extent possible under applicable law, Green Fund Finance Sweden AB and its users elect to resolve disputes and claims through arbitration or in the courts rather than before a jury.
- You acknowledge by your use of this website that you will not use Green Fund Finance Sweden AB as part of any scheme to violate any laws or regulation including those around financial transactions.
- Green Fund Finance Sweden AB is the owner and/or authorized user of all text, images, data representations, animation, music, sounds, and any and all other materials on this website. Users may not copy, reproduce, publish, disseminate, exploit, distribute, or otherwise incorporate any material found on this website or in Green Fund Finance Sweden AB communications. Said materials are protected by international copyright and treaty provisions without limitation as copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, and other intellectual property.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are the property of Green Fund Finance Sweden AB and its affiliates. Green Fund Finance Sweden AB enforces its intellectual property rights. Use in commerce other than as “fair use” is prohibited by law expect by express license from Green Fund Finance Sweden AB. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Green Fund Finance Sweden AB does not provide, tax or legal advice. Before making financial or investment decisions, we recommend that you contact a financial, tax or legal professional.
- Green Fund Finance Sweden AB, its employees, officers, directors, representatives, affiliates, brokers, agents, and any party involved in the creation, management, monitoring, and dissemination of information on the website, cannot be held liable in any way for damages arising out of the use of the website included but not limited to viruses, unauthorized access, errors, service interruption or delay, loss or damages from nonperformance by Green Fund Finance Sweden AB, inaccurate content, typographic or data errors, or theft. Content and information are provided as is without warranties of any kind from Green Fund Finance Sweden AB. Green Fund Finance Sweden AB expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind either express or implied or statutory including but not limited to the availability, performance, security, reliability, accuracy, quality, usefulness, or completeness of information, content, products, and services provided on or through this website or in any other oral or written form. All products, services, information, and content are provided without express or implied warranty. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information provided. We will not be responsible for any detrimental reliance that you may place upon the website or its contents.
- Users agree to indemnify and defend Green Fund Finance Sweden AB, their employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates and brokers and to hold them harmless and release them from any and all claims, expenses, losses, damages, and liabilities including without limitation attorney fees arising out of or connected to use or access to the website.
- Section numbers in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, and shall not govern the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement. The website, including but not limited to this Agreement are subject to change without notice.
- If you have questions regarding this Agreement or to report any violations of the Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.